"God is rest, and where He dwells is stillness."
-Freda Hanbury Allen

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Let the Children Come

Let the children come
...I came as one of these

Let the children come
...Their tender hearts reflect my own

Let the children come
...I came for ones like these

Do not hinder them
...For like them you must become

For the Kingdom of God Belongs to Such as These
...I came as a child
...I obeyed as a son
...I was led like a lamb
...I gave up my life
...I was raised up in power
...I was given all authority
...I am seated on the throne
...I rule because I became like one of these

Let the little children come and do not hinder them,
For the Kingdom of God belongs to such as these.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you again, Rachel, for sharing these Spirit filled meditations.

    ReplyDelete